Mordechay Haim Marcovits is the founder and head of the office since 2010. He represents both Israeli and international clients in all areas of Civil and Commercial law, as well as laws related directly to capital, finance and economics.
Mordechay practices Real Estate and Property law, Corporate and Capital market law, Banking and Financial law, Labor law, arrangements and debt restructuring for companies with financial difficulties, Regulatory and Administrative law, including Antitrust laws and Tax laws.
Mordechay holds extensive experience in the preparation of complex real estate transactions, litigation and conflict resolution in all judicial tribunals. Additionally, he has proven experience in presenting a wide variety of issues to the local authorities nationwide, including the Tax Authority, the Israel Land Authority and others.
Additional Professional Experience:
Mordechay’s knowledge, experience and acquired expertise in terms of managing contacts, legal proceedings and complex financial proceedings against state agencies, including the local authorities responsible for Building and Planning, are implemented and practiced in the processes of case management and representation, for both private individuals and companies, against charges in the real estate field.
- EMBA in Financial Engineering and Banking, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem (2014).
- LLM in Law, Specializing in Commercial and Corporate Law, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem (2012).
- LLB in Law, Specializing in Commercial Law and Intellectual Property, College of law & business (2009).
Accreditation and Professional Memberships:
- Member of the Israel Bar Association, 2010
- Member of the American Association of Law & Economics
- Teaching staff at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s Law Faculty since 2009
Mordechay is fluent in Hebrew and English.